- Getting my out-of-practice mind back into studying Japanese.
- For a few days, taking care of the little guy with a stomach bug.
- Thinking about what to post when I eventually came back to this dear little blog.
- An endless routine of breakfast, class, laundry, lunch, dishes, nap, study, dinner, dishes, hang out, bed.
- Reading like crazy: “The Heretic’s Daughter,” “The Shack,” “Believing God”, “Sacred Pathways”…
- Drinking coffee
- Having fun with my hubby.. LOTS of fun 😉
- Watching Mars Hill podcasts.
- Thinking and praying about life decisions.
- Calling friends and family back home.
- Trying to find a new rhythm for J, who has been taking 1 nap a day for a year now and is sleeping less and less of it. 😦
..and hopefully updating this blog a bit more. My brain energy has been monopolized by language and toddler recently.