Hopefully my brain will be able to manage more interesting prose in the near future. For now, lists will have to do. There are a few questions intersparsed, so please share your wisdom!
- With this pregnancy, I am SO thirsty, but water tastes disgusting to me (and has even caused some serious bouts of naseau –weird!). I’ve been drinking a lot of apple juice and sparkling grape juice has sounded DIVINE, if I could only find some. Coke really does the trick to absolve my naseau, but I don’t want to drink a lot of it. Any ideas or alternatives??
- Jones and I have been spending a lot of time playing with bath toys in the tub. Its a last-ditch resort to entertain him if I feel crappy and don’t want to take him outside. Its been maybe everyday this week. 😛
- Pizza Hut pizza was topic of conversation when the Moreheads were visiting, and now nothing sounds better than a good, cheesy pan pizza from the Hut. It was the only pizza place in my small town growing up (like most small towns in Nebraska), so I have probably eaten enough to last a lifetime.
- We are running out of groceries, but I’m dreading taking Jones to the store, not really having the energy to fight a possible tantrum in public or chase him up and down the aisles. Waiting for a time to go by myself, although I really don’t want to do that either. Can’t they just deliver to my door?? 😉
- Fatigue is kicking my butt. Does anyone find that the more they sleep, the more tired they are? I can’t decide if I should keep my regular sleep schedule and add a nap during the day, or just take all the sleep I can get at nighttime and wake when Jones does. Any mothers out there have advice on beating fatigue when you have another little one(s) running around? Just grin and bear it?
- I’ve been feeling rather “whatever” about health and food issues recently. I think I’ve met so many people who have differing opinions on what is good for you and what is not, that I feel a little confused. I used to care quite a bit, but I just don’t anymore, and I’m not quite sure what to think of it.